PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY


How do I pay for the trip I booked?

  • 20% of the trip total price is to be paid upon booking and the remaining 80% must be paid one month before the trip's start date.
  • If your departure date is less than 30 days away, then 100% of the trip price is requested upon booking. We do not offer the opportunity to pay in installments for your booking as we must secure and pay the services you chose

When will I pay for the trip I booked?

  • 20% of the trip total price is to be paid upon booking and the remaining 80% must be paid one month before the trip's start date.
  • If your departure date is less than 30 days away, then 100% of the trip price is requested upon booking. We do not offer the opportunity to pay in installments for your booking as we must secure and pay the services you chose.

Alteration & Cancellation

What happens if I need to alter my trip? | if I need to cancel my trip?

  • Before you cancel your dream trip, we strongly encourage you to reach out to us and see if it could not be simply altered; if your dates are flexible for instance, you might be able to find a great solution to avoid a complete cancelation.
  • If however you do need to cancel, we apply the following policy. The breakdown is as follows:
  • Up to 30 days before the trip start date, a cancellation fee equal to the previously agreed down payment or equal to 20% applies.
  • From 15 to 29 days before the trip start date, 30% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable.
  • From 7 to 14 days before the trip start date, 60% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable.
  • Customized Terms and Conditions And 6 days or less before the trip start date, 90% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable.